About Me

My photo
I am networking on Myspace and Facebook.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Blog Journal # 0


My Prior Experiences Using Technology

My prior experiences using technology began first in grade school. I learned that technological advances pertained to televisions, motorized products, and especially the computer. I studied and mastered the simple word processing programs and document printing via computational means. As I advanced academically I also gained more exposure to newer technology. I began to notice that computer monitors were more than the black and green or black and white displays. Since middle school, I have utilized the internet. Lastly, I am learning that computers are used to maintenance and control many of the latest products and market abilities yet.

What I Hope to Learn in my Introduction to Educational Technology Class

In my enrolled Introduction to Educational Technology class I expect to take on the course objectives full force. I hope to learn how to be better competent on the computer while using the most popular software. I am in this class to pursue how I can increase my efficiency and effectiveness as a computer and internet resource user. I would like to also learn more about the types of media classrooms use here at Florida State University to facilitate student learning. I am hoping that by gaining these vital technological details I will continue to be a successful high-honors student. Beginning here, I hope to be able to coach some of my FSU peers, my growing family at home, and possibly pursue some much needed computational mentorship.


What I Learned about my Learning Style Today

After taking the Learning Styles Questionnaire I discovered that my strongest score states that I easily learn using visual aids. The other of my scores was more marginal to define much about my attraction to learning or learning strengths. I do know that I love to learn new things. But, with these results I have especially interpreted that I have a strong photographic memory. Because of this Learning Styles Questionnaire I will use visual aids more often when I study. I believe that this might make study and rehearsal a whole lot easier for me- and even decrease the amount of time that I may have to devote to study habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment